Complaint Review: Green Solutions Property Services

• Submitted: Sun, May 20, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, May 20, 2012

• Reported By: Brian — Loganville Georgia United States of America
Green Solutions Property Services
36008 Emerald Coast Pkwy. #105 Destin Florida 32541 Destin, Florida United States of America

Green Solutions Property Services JohnAllgood and Danielle Rudinsky Did not pay me for work I did in 2 citys in Metro Atlanta Ga Destin, Florida

I was contacted by John Allgood about doing some work on 2 forclosed houses in Ga. He sounded up and up so I took a chance. When I submitted an invoice for the work I was told that Green Solution could not pay me at this time because the banks didn't pay them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2012 02:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Solutions-Property-Services/Destin-Florida-/Green-Solutions-Property-Services-JohnAllgood-and-Danielle-Rudinsky-Did-not-pay-me-for-wo-885273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Solutions Property Services