Complaint Review: Green Solutions Property Services

• Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: Rob — Canton Georgia United States of America
Green Solutions Property Services
36008 Emerald Coast Pkwy, Suite 501 Destin, Florida United States of America

Green Solutions Property Services Danielle Rudinsky Did not pay this contractor Destin, Florida

I did a total of three projects for them. I was told to send in an invoice by the 25th and I would be paid by the 15th or the next month. I received $2,500.00 for each of the first two projects to get started, I completed the work as requested and filed the paperwork on time. Before the 15th of the following month I was asked to start the third job. On the third job they were going to pay for the materials and I would be paid for my labor when the job was finished, I agreed because I was to be paid for the first two jobs on the 15th. They were having a difficult time paying for the materials and I was not paid on the 15th as promised. I pulled off the job because I was not paid. They paid me for the first job and said that I would be paid on the the second job on the 6th and the third job on the 15th as agreed. I was never paid!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Solutions-Property-Services/Destin-Florida-32541/Green-Solutions-Property-Services-Danielle-Rudinsky-Did-not-pay-this-contractor-Destin-Fl-865096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Solutions Property Services