Complaint Review: Green Tea FIT

• Submitted: Mon, December 05, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 05, 2011

• Reported By: William — Middletown Rhode Island United States of America
Green Tea FIT

Green Tea FIT Attempted to ship me, and charge me for, unordered products. Stole, hacked, my GNC information. internet, Internet

Having made two recent orders to GNC Live Well company, this Green Tea FIT company must have hacked into my personal account information online and has attempted to scam money from me by stating that I have ordered their product, which I have not -- ever! I have not received the product as yet, but have received a notice of shipment, so I intend to go to the post office tomorrow, and tell them to stop any deliveries of this company's products to me.

If I can be of any assistance, legal or otherwise, I will be available. Thank you for any help you can provide.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tea-FIT/internet/Green-Tea-FIT-Attempted-to-ship-me-and-charge-me-for-unordered-products-Stole-hacked-805317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tea FIT