• Report: #961943

• Reported By: Wilkie — Wilmington North Carolina United States of America
Green Tea Fit
147 North Cameron St Harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

Green Tea Fit Fraudulently obtained my CC info Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

I was responding to an offer of a Best Buy gift card sent as a text message to my cell phone.
In the process I required to select offers. One I selected was a free trial for Green Tea Fit supplement capsules. While in the process my CC company called to warn me thay had detected a fraudulent attempt to charge my CC. They immediately canceled my card and refused to pay a number of pending charges Including Green Tea Fit. I called the company to cancel any future shipments and was informed that I must return the first shipment (free trial) at my expense and that they would charge my CC about $25 (can't happen). Am I under any obligation to ship the capsules back to them at my expense?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tea-Fit/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17101/Green-Tea-Fit-Fraudulently-obtained-my-CC-info-Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-961943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tea Fit