Complaint Review: Green Tea Fit

• Submitted: Sat, March 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 10, 2012

• Reported By: Yvonne Hanic — Belle Fourche South Dakota United States of America
Green Tea Fit
147 North Cameron Street Harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

Green Tea Fit Natural Body Scape, LLC After trial offer I called to discontinue their product. They are stil sending me product and charging my card.. Plus now that I try to call it is a non working number for contact. 800-624-9971 Harrisburg Pennsylvania

After ordering the free trial offer which I got charged $78.41 + $6.95 I called and canceled my membership. I am still getting their product and being charged the $78.41 and $6.95 on my card.

I tried to call them and now their number is a non working number.  800-624-9971

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tea-Fit/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17101/Green-Tea-Fit-Natural-Body-Scape-LLC-After-trial-offer-I-called-to-discontinue-their-pro-851807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tea Fit