Complaint Review: Green Tea Fitness USA

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: MiMi — Kansas City Kansas United States of America
Green Tea Fitness USA
147 North Cameron St Harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

Green Tea Fitness USA Fitness Supply USA Fruadently sold product with no intention to allow customer any recourse Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Ordered product through a link from a survey company. Shipping was supposed to be $1.00 my account was charged 11.99 total. I called the company to cancel the "membership within the allotted introductory time and was told that I had to return the unused portion of the product at my expense. This happened in December. Today 01/18/2013 I find a charge to my account for 78.41 when I didn't order anything and the CSR assured me that account was cancelled.

I did not return the unused portion because I was hospitalized the day after Christmas( not from this product) and just forgot about returning it. However they also had some strange distorted method of cancelling you had to fill out a request online, which didn't work. I called them back and got no answer. Unfortunately I don't remember which Survey Vendor I was using when this was a part of their offering.

This company reeks of rip-off practices. They need to be accountable for their actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tea-Fitness-USA/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17101/Green-Tea-Fitness-USA-Fitness-Supply-USA-Fruadently-sold-product-with-no-intention-to-allo-999075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tea Fitness USA