Complaint Review: Green Tea Pro Utah, Body Fit Pro Hoodia

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2008

• Reported By:Montgomery County Pennsylvania
Green Tea Pro Utah, Body Fit Pro Hoodia
8494 Snowville Drive Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

Green Tea Pro, Body Fit Pro Hoodia Reference Product as seen on Oprah Sandy Utah

I responded to an email for this product. The cost was 4.95 for shipping only. After I submitted my credit card information I suddenly panicked and begin researching this company on the internet. No sure why I did it after I submitted my information. I found out quickly that many others had been scammed stating that their credit cards or debit cards were not only charged for 4.95 but also $87.00 to $99.00. One thing when ordering on line I always use a credit card, never a debit card because the debit card may take more effort to get your money back if you are scammed. Credit card companies are easier to deal with and have no problem crediting you the amount back. Anyway, I called my credit card company. They said I would have to wait at least 48 hours to file a dispute.

In the meantime I have been monitoring my account online since then and today I see this company Green Tea Pro has charged my card $84.90 on March 3. The initial purchase was made on 2/17. Since I had forgotten to followup with my credit card company I immediately called them today.They will automatically credit me the amount for this unauthorized purchase. Those Green Tea Hoodia sap suckers had another victim! Just as many others before me noted it is a scam and they are getting away with it. This should be on tv. I am hopeful my credit card company will take care of it but this is a lessoned learned.

Never order using a debit or back card and research any unknown company before purchasing their products(s). There are a lot of scammers out there. Hopefully someone will put this information on tv so that everyone knows about them before their turnover their credit card/debit/bank info to a group of con artists who prey on innocent people like you and me.

Pat
Montgomery County, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tea-Pro-Utah-Body-Fit-Pro-Hoodia/Sandy-Utah-84093/Green-Tea-Pro-Body-Fit-Pro-Hoodia-Reference-Product-as-seen-on-Oprah-Sandy-Utah-316409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tea Pro Utah, Body Fit Pro Hoodia