Complaint Review: Green Tea Pro Utah, Body Fit Pro Hoodia

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2008

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Green Tea Pro Utah, Body Fit Pro Hoodia
8494 Snowville Drive Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

Green Tea Pro Utah, Body Fit Pro Hoodia SPAM!!!) Rip off!!!! Fraud!!!! Scam!!!! Took money for nothing!!! Sandy Utah

DON'T DO IT! DON'T TRY IT FREE!!!
This Company is scam. I wanted a Free Trial as I thought it will work, because I actually heard a talk about the Green Tea and help with the weight loss, but These people - They are Scam!!!! It's not working + they are charging you $85.00 even before your free trial offer ends and they don't send you anything! This is terrble, this is the first time I've been ripped off like this. I trully hope that someone will stop them. I used my debit card and now I have so many problems with getting my money back. It's just awful. The phone # provided doesn't work either. So just for other people, don't try it - it's not working + it's FRAUD.

Stacy s
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2008 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tea-Pro-Utah-Body-Fit-Pro-Hoodia/Sandy-Utah-84093/Green-Tea-Pro-Utah-Body-Fit-Pro-Hoodia-SPAM-Rip-off-Fraud-Scam-Took-money-337128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tea Pro Utah, Body Fit Pro Hoodia