Complaint Review: Green Tech Imaging

• Reported By: SR — Orlando Florida United States of America
Green Tech Imaging
PO Box 7909 Internet United States of America

Green Tech Imaging Extended Use Toner Rip Off Internet

Received cold call in April 2012 asking if I'd like to try a Premium Compatible Extended Use toner cartridge for our Brother HL-2280DW laser printer.  I would then get 2 more in a month.  That was OK.

Ever other month I get calls says the next 3 are ready to ship. I said I only okayed 3.  They replied I agreed to the reduced price that is only available when ordered in bulk and they spread them out over 4 months.  Asked for copy of contract that I supposedly agreed to this and never received.

I am now being forced to purchase 4 more that will finish this "contract".  I've spent $1010.13 for 6 toners and 4 60XL cartridges, that I was able to exchange for the toners, plus small miscellaneous office supplies like post-its and pens that they just "throw in" but charge us for.  In addition, they also charge $38 in shipping for every 2 toners.  For a few dollars more I can buy a toner at the local Staples store.

I have just placed a call to them stating I'm not purchasing 4 more 60XLs.  I will except 2 to bring total to 12 and no more.  Was told they would refer my order back to the sales person.  I have yet to see the "contract" or purchase plan requiring us to buy 12 items to get a bulk item rate.  (If this was really the case, why were we able to buy HP 60XL cartidges instead of toners for one order)

This is company is a total rip off and after today all calls will be screened and declined.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tech-Imaging/internet/Green-Tech-Imaging-Extended-Use-Toner-Rip-Off-Internet-949025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tech Imaging