Complaint Review: Green Tree Capital Group

• Submitted: Wed, October 11, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 16, 2006

• Reported By:Brandon Florida
Green Tree Capital Group
60 State Street Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Green Tree Capital Group W A R N I N G ! ! ! ! RIPOFF !!! Boston Massachusetts

*Author of original report: GreenTree Capital Group

*Consumer Comment: Possible Lawsuit

*Consumer Suggestion: where did you apply?

*Author of original report: GreenTree Capital Group Boston

I applied for a loan online at green tree capital group and a loan rep. called me, his name is James Franklin on 9/21/06, he informed me I was approved for a 5000.00 loan all I needed to do is send 2 months payments of 430.16 in advance which came to 860.32, I did so on that 9/26/06.

I received a call from a customer service manager named Arthur Miles on that Saturday 09/30/06 informing me that they needed another $860.32 before I could get my direct deposit of $5000. I told to Arthur Miles I would like refund my money back and I am canceling the loan. Mr. Arthur informed me that he will not be able to send me my money back until October 18. 2006.

I m afraid that I will not receive my refund!! =( BTW I sent payments in advance to a person named Karen Harrel in Canada.

They DISCONECTED PHONE LINE!!!

ALSO NO ANSWER FROM EMAIL!

P L E A S E H E L P!!!

Michal
Brandon, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2006 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Capital-Group/Boston-Massachusetts-02109/Green-Tree-Capital-Group-W-A-R-N-I-N-G-RIPOFF-Boston-Massachusetts-215227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Capital Group

GreenTree Capital Group

AUTHOR: Michal - (U.S.A.)

Here is address for FBI:
ic3.gov/complaint/

Possible Lawsuit

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

I filed a rip off riport, an a copy of my file to the Boston Attorney Generals's office as well. How did you file a complaint with the FBI? If enough people do this, will they investigate.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

where did you apply?

AUTHOR: Cheri - (U.S.A.)

where did you apply online originally for the loan? did you use credit. com?? did they have your social as well?? greentree got me too...2500... there are tons of companies on this site, under loans, who have done the same thing...did you wire the money to canada?? i'm beginning to think credit.com has something to do with this...any info you have would be appreciated...any suggestions from any of the agencies you reported too?

GreenTree Capital Group Boston

AUTHOR: Michal - (U.S.A.)

I made report on FBI, Mayor's Office Boston,
and I ll be make another to the CANADA and MoneyGram Corp.