• Report: #702035

• Submitted: Thu, March 03, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 03, 2011

• Reported By: Traveler51 — Greensboro North Carolina United States of America
Green Tree Capital Investments
9701 Wilshire Blvd. 10th Floor Beverly Hills, California United States of America

Green Tree Capital Investments John Davenport, Bruce Wienstein, Mike Baldwin -- these could be fake names.. Made off with my money! Beverly Hills, California

Green Tree Capital has stolen my money!
I started with an original account of $15k and it grew to over $22k
I knew there may be trouble because when I tried to call, I rarely got call backs and never got email replies.

Customer service was always bad and inconsiderate, and at times, plain rude!

Earlier this week on 03/01/2011, their phone had been disconnected.
Today, 03/03/2011 I got my final statement showing a balance of $0!
On February 27th, my balance showed ~16,440!

This statement said:
" Due to being defrauded by multiple fraudulent investments, Green Tree Capital has become insolvent. All operations have ceased. We deeply regret informing you of this and we apologize for the loss that this brings.
Green Tree Capital"

Notice how Green Tree is acting like THEY were the victims of some fraud!

I doubt that.

THEY were the ones who defrauded Lord knows how many other people!

My next step is to report them to the CFTC, the FBI, the California Attorney General and anyone else who can help me bring these scum to justice!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2011 06:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Capital-Investments/Beverly-Hills-California-90212/Green-Tree-Capital-Investments-John-Davenport-Bruce-Wienstein-Mike-Baldwin-these-coul-702035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Capital Investments