Complaint Review: Green Tree Capital

• Submitted: Wed, October 18, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 18, 2006

• Reported By:Lehighton Pennsylvania
Green Tree Capital
60 State Street Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-727-0742
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Green Tree Capital ripoff Boston Massachusetts

I was contacted by James Franklin to get a 8000 collateral loan. I was told I needed the first 3 payments down that they would go to the loan amount. I sent the payment on October 4th to Kristina Short in Cananda.

I was called a few hours later by Arthur Miles and told I needed another 1000 to secure the loan. I told him I didn't have it and needed the money back immediately. He got very nasty with me and told me the money wouldn't be returned till October 18th. It is now October 18th and my refund was not made and the phone does not work.

Lehighton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2006 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Capital/Boston-Massachusetts-02109/Green-Tree-Capital-ripoff-Boston-Massachusetts-216412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Capital