Complaint Review: Green Tree Capital

• Submitted: Thu, October 19, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 19, 2006

• Reported By:Ashland Ohio
Green Tree Capital
60 State St Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-727-0742
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Green Tree Capital ripoff loan kept my securement payment Boston Massachusetts

I also lost 1500 dollars. I have a 2 year old daughter and a son due in december so the money would of been helpful. I made the payment of the first 900 then was told i would have to secure 12 months.

I just couldn't come up with the other 900 so arthur said he would credit my account 300 so i only had to pay 600.

Then he called sayin the lender backed out and i could either get my refund on the 18 of october or that he had another lender lined up for 10000 dollars and i opted for the refund.

today is the 19 of october and i have still not recived my refund and the phone number just has a blochy recording on it.

Ashland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2006 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Capital/Boston-Massachusetts/Green-Tree-Capital-ripoff-loan-kept-my-securement-payment-Boston-Massachusetts-216648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Capital