Complaint Review: Green Tree Conseco

• Submitted: Fri, March 26, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 26, 2004

• Reported By:yucaipa California
Green Tree Conseco
www.gt services.com Rancho Cucamonga, California U.S.A.

Green Tree Conseco rip-offs! Fraudulent billing. Rancho Cucamonga California

I have been dealing with these crooks for several months on several occasions. 1st they always send my monthly bill showing negative payments when I make my payments in their office. 2nd they said my insurance was not sufficient, so they started their own policy that never pays out. Since January 9th I have been trying to get my water damaged floor fixed. 3rd I constantly get letters that state they are going to forclose and are either not signed by an individual or signed by some body who no longer works for this company for the last six months.

I have been making payments in excesss of 300.00 dollars to catch up suposed late fees that they don't even apply to my account. But what finally set me off was they claim they are making payments to my mobile home space and that I now owe them money in back payments. Everyone that has posted here needs to come together so we can file suit. To reply to this report, click on the Rebuttal button.

yucaipa, California

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2004 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Conseco/Rancho-Cucamonga-California/Green-Tree-Conseco-rip-offs-Fraudulent-billing-Rancho-Cucamonga-California-85492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Conseco