Complaint Review: Green Tree Conseco?

• Submitted: Wed, August 25, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 25, 2004

• Reported By:Fenton Michigan
Green Tree Conseco?
800 Landmark Towers St Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Green Tree Conseco? ripoff don't understand layoffs won't deferr payments!!!!! St Paul Minnesota

This company is a joke. My husband and I work hard However, he has alot of lay offs,(1 of the big 3). They don;t seem to understand the work LAYED OFF!! They now tell me we have to be 30 days late to deferr a payment, then they said OH soryy we don't deferr payments anymore. Can't you borrow the money?? Also, they won't refinance us cause we are not current. Well tell me how we can get current when they won't help us work something out. They call all the time. We've even made a payment and cause someone doesn't up date the computer they call the next day "Where's our money" well when I get you'll get it.

Michelle
Fenton, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2004 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Conseco/St-Paul-Minnesota-55102/Green-Tree-Conseco-ripoff-dont-understand-layoffs-wont-deferr-payments-St-Paul-Min-105288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Conseco?