Complaint Review: Green Tree Financial Group

• Updated: Tue, July 08, 2014

• Reported By: Joel Ellis — Wesley Chapel Florida
Green Tree Financial Group
5000 Birch St #3000 Newport Beach, California USA

Green Tree Financial Group Scams a single parent with two kids Newport Beach California

I was contacted by Green Tree Finantial Group, November 2013, and they guaranteed me that they would save my home and reduce my mortage, They took over $2600.00 from me an did not do anything they said that they were going to do. Only when I caught them lieing to me that they requested for me to sign a 3rd party letter, April 21st 2014, (almost 6 months later), so they can contact my mortage company, they lie, do not answer phones, do not return phone calls, and do not care who they hurt in their scams. I am a single parent (Father) with two kids, and now , because of Green Tree Finantial Group, i am loseing my home, with no where to go with my twe kids.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Financial-Group/-Newport-Beach-California-92660/Green-Tree-Financial-Group-Scams-a-single-parent-with-two-kids-Newport-Beach-California-1160476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Financial Group