Complaint Review: Green Tree Financial

• Submitted: Mon, March 23, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:black eagle Montana
Green Tree Financial
345 St. Peter St. St. Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.

Green Tree Financial Violation of cival rights Missoula Montana St. Paul, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Constitution

We will be in court soon. They came to my boyfriends house broke in pulled my dog out with a catch pole chased my cats,and said they all were going to the pound to be put down. Thank God I showed up,but the sheriff said I had 1/2 an hour to get what I could then I would be locked out, and I could call Kriss wade to get the rest of my things. Well this all happened on 3-9-09 I'm still waiting now we are going to court to get our things. They ransacked our home took pictures of our things and violated our 4th and 14 th amendment rights plus they won't let me get my fish out so they will be charged with animal crulety also. We have had it with all there accounting games.They can have the house we do not want it we just want them to quit holding our things hostage and get out of our lives.People you need to stand up to them and hold your ground~!!

April
black eagle, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Financial/St-Paul-Minnesota-55102/Green-Tree-Financial-Violation-of-cival-rights-Missoula-Montana-St-Paul-Minnesota-436950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Financial

Constitution

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

The Constitution applies to government agencies. If the Sherriff ransacked your house, you have a claim. If a private company did the 4th and 14th ammendments really don't matter at all.