Complaint Review: Green Tree Lending

• Submitted: Fri, May 02, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 02, 2008

• Reported By:Aurora Colorado
Green Tree Lending
Dept. CH 9052 Palatine, Illinois U.S.A.

Green Tree Lending / Green Tree Servicing / Green Tree Lying, Cheating, Stealing Company, WILL RIP YOU OFF TOO Palatine Illinois

First they harass us, we weren't even late, wasn't even our due date yet. Then they screw up the processing of our phone payment and charge us for it. Then they set up automatic payments on the day THEY choose and charged us a late fee for four monthes before I stopped and looked at the bill. Now they tell us that is our flaut not theirs, and we get stuck paying them.

I would NEVER tell anyone to use them and I will NEVER use them again useless I feel like getting screwed. This is the WORST MOST DISHONEST company I have ever worked with, seen or heard of. I would recommend flushing your money down the toliet before I would ever recommend Green Tree, Nothing but a RIP OFF there and it is always ALWAYS your flaut not theirs.

Rebecca
Aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2008 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Lending/Palatine-Illinois-60055/Green-Tree-Lending-Green-Tree-Servicing-Green-Tree-Lying-Cheating-Stealing-Company-330118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Lending