Complaint Review: Green Tree Mortgage

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Hollyemma — Mesquite Texas United States of America
Green Tree Mortgage
Internet, Florida United States of America

Green Tree Mortgage Jim Walter Homes Will not work with its costumes to get a loan remodified. Internet, Florida

Has very bad costumer service. Will not work with a home owner to remodify a home mortgage. They will never return your calls, messages, or letters. I feel strongly we were robbed from our home.
The law was not on our side neither was the government no one helped us keep our home. I feel I should of gotten my 60 thousand dollars I got for my home. Jim Walter homes tore down then built a home that was half ass built on our property that was in our family for over 55 years. My property taxes I had to pay for the year of 2012. I want that money back too. I want all my money back that I lost getting a home half ass built from Jim Walter homes now called GreenTree Mortgage based in Florida all they had to do and could of done had they not been so greedy was a remodification on our mortgage. Now I don't even want my house back I just all the money that I lost back. No more no less. Fair is fair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Mortgage/Internet-Florida-/Green-Tree-Mortgage-Jim-Walter-Homes-Will-not-work-with-its-costumes-to-get-a-loan-remodi-994693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Mortgage