Complaint Review: Green Tree Pro/Colon Flush; Green Tree Pro 500

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2008

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Green Tree Pro/Colon Flush; Green Tree Pro 500
1930 Village Center Cir # 3-108 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Green Tree Pro/Colon Flush; Green Tree Pro 500 Very clever scam!! Las Vegas Nevada

What a joke!

I thought I found a great deal...free 14 day trial just pay S&H...when I read the "Terms and Conditions" I didn't notice anything unusual. I ordered it 5/17/08...didn't receive it till 5/27/08...I was charged $84.90 on 6/2/08! Well wait...what about my 14 day trial?!

It took me a day to get a hold of an actual person...their voice mail was full no matter what time I called. I was then told "Obviously you didn't read the Terms and Conditions, otherwise you would have known that you have to cancel the subscription within 14 days OF THE DAY YOU ORDER IT" When I tried to explain that I didn't receive it till 5/27...I was basically told too bad, you should have read the terms a little closer...now I can't find the website to confirm!!
After a horrendous experience with Bill, a manager in Las Vegas (refused to give a last name) I am supposed to get a refund of approx $60, which was "put through" (per Jim) on 6/30/08. When I called my bank (WF) they don't show anything and said that if they were a "legitimate business" then they would be able to tell me the exact time it was put through...cringe...this means I have to once again deal with their horrible customer service. : (
Their BBB report is awful! I should have read that first!
I truly hope this helps someone before they get scammed also!!!

Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-ProColon-Flush-Green-Tree-Pro-500/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89134/Green-Tree-ProColon-Flush-Green-Tree-Pro-500-Very-clever-scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-346305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Pro/Colon Flush; Green Tree Pro 500