Complaint Review: Green Tree Sericing

• Updated: Sun, June 06, 2010

• Reported By: sabutler — Augusta Georgia USA
Green Tree Sericing

Green Tree Sericing This is the worst mortgage company on the planet, Internet

I have had my mortgage with Green Tree for 13 years now. I only financed $51,000 and when I asked for a pay off I owe $46,000 and when I asked why they said that I had to paid off the principal even if I was paying it off early. So they were want the pay for the whole loan. I was trying to wanting sell it but had to move my home because I could not afford to sell it after finding out what the  payoff was.  I have been in the same switch as everyone else has been. This company really suck and does not care about anyone except the bottom line. WE ALL NEED TO FILE FOR A CLASS ACTION!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2010 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Sericing/internet/Green-Tree-Sericing-This-is-the-worst-mortgage-company-on-the-planet-Internet-610869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Sericing