Complaint Review: Green Tree Servicing, Conseco Finance

• Submitted: Thu, January 27, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 27, 2005

• Reported By:White Lake Michigan
Green Tree Servicing, Conseco Finance
P.O. Box 1349 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Green Tree Servicing, Conseco Finance ripoff refuse to change my name keep charging for ins I dont need or want rude condescending predatory lender Minneapolis Minnesota

1. Forced to wait until after final divorce papers to make purchase, then they wont put the divorced name on my account, despite 6 attempts.

2. Rude, accusatory, condescending, threatening calls before 8 am and after 9 pm, even on Sundays, and when payment was only 2 days late!!!! Then they claimed that I should read my contract, my contract was not even with them.

3. Repeatedly put unwanted, unneeded and very expensive insurance on my home despite 4 attempts to fax copies of insurance in effect with another company - no changes made.

4. Refuse to send me a payment history despite 3 requests. I believe that this is so that they can continue to collect exhorbitant fees from me and make it difficult to refinance to get away from their despicable lending practices.

Deborah
White Lake, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2005 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Servicing-Conseco-Finance/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55480-1349/Green-Tree-Servicing-Conseco-Finance-ripoff-refuse-to-change-my-name-keep-charging-for-in-129154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Servicing, Conseco Finance