• Report: #194705

• Submitted: Sun, June 04, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, June 04, 2006

• Reported By:Chillicothe Ohio
Green Tree Servicing, Conseco, Green Tree LLC
Pob 6172 Rapid City, South Dakota U.S.A.

Green Tree Servicing, Conseco, Green Tree LLC ripoff Rapid City South Dakota

We have loan through Green Tree, Conseco or whatever name you want to go by. We have had our home 10 years and up until this year we had no problems with them. This year everyone we have talked to has been rude, demeaning, yelling at you over the phone, threatning to take your home, wanting you to send them the deed and vacate the home, telling you they dont care how you get the money just get it!

They act like you arent making your payment because you dont want to, they dont understand some people fall on hard times, and it is not always easy. We fell behind because my husband fell 13ft off a mixer truck and shattered some bones, and he has not been able to work since. Now we find out he has some medical problems from the job he worked at, he has a lot of lung scarring and lesions and a mass on his lung from the concrete dust he inhaled, and was hospitalized, but they didnt care, they just wanted their money now! I only make 8.75/hr and with everything but the pay going up we fell behind, and I called to make arrangements, and was made fun of, yelled at, told to vacate the home, and if I wanted to keep the home to do whatever I had to do to get the money. The funny part is they say they can come after me, but they cant my name is not on the loan or loan papers, I signed nothing. The home was bought 3 yrs before we were married, so I am not responsible. Everyone needs to look over their loan papers, I did and our serial number on our loan agreement and the serial number on the trailer do not match, and then on one paper our interest amount is one thing, and on another paper the amount is different. As for the payoff, everyone is right instead of your amount going down after 10 yrs. the amount keeps increasing. I would never refer anyone to Green Tree for a loan. The customer representatives there are very cold, heartless, and ruthless. They dont care about anyone, or anything, except the all mighty dollar that they get when they meet their quota.

Norma
Chillicothe, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2006 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Servicing-Conseco-Green-Tree-LLC/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-57709-6172/Green-Tree-Servicing-Conseco-Green-Tree-LLC-ripoff-Rapid-City-South-Dakota-194705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Servicing, Conseco, Green Tree LLC