Complaint Review

Address:
2525 East Paris Ave Suite 200 Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A. Phone:

Category:
Mortgage Companies

Green Tree Financial - Green Tree Servicing ripoff Cant do simple math Grand Rapids Michigan

My husband and I purshased a doublewide and 2 acres in 2000,(Conseco held the note) the house would not pass inspection due to standing water in our crawl space (no high water table) we asked that the final draw of our construction loan be stopped.

Conseco told me, money was already given out, (not supposed to be given out according to the loan contract) We sued and won in 2002. Green Tree bought Conseco (due to bankruptcy) Both myself and husband lost our jobs, fell behind, Green Tree filed a forclosure with the losses from the lawsuit attached to the forclosure( in access of $14,000). I wrote to the State of Michigan, Green Tree "set- aside" the forclosure and instantly refiled for still an incorrect amount. This has been going on for 8 months now. Green Tree has told out-right lies about us to the State (we have proof in Green Trees own writing) I told the State Green Tree may have a right to foreclose on us , but not for one penny more then we owe them. Amounts are THOUSANDS of dollars off!!!

Diane
Lawrence, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2005 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Servicing-Conseco/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49548/Green-Tree-Financial-Green-Tree-Servicing-ripoff-Cant-do-simple-math-Grand-Rapids-Michig-139209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Servicing - Conseco