Complaint Review: Green Tree Servicing LLC

• Reported By: Former BOA mortgage holder — Na Massachusetts
Green Tree Servicing LLC
, Select State/Province USA

Green Tree Servicing LLC Incompetent or just fraudulent? St. paul Minnesota

After months of receiving incorrect mortgage loan total (too high) , wrong escrow totals (too low) repeated threats and questions about insurance coverage, changed billing cycles and preemptive late payment notices I am tired of dealing with these incompetent or fraudulent Imbiciles. Thea total amounts at no time matched the BOA statementsI until I repeatedly contacted them and warned them of legal action. The insurance coverage in my house was approved by BOA my insurance is paid in my escrow on my agents recommendation myhouses being an 1890 restored Victorian is full replacement!My billing cycle was changed from the 25 of the month to the 10 of the month  with a late  payment  sent on the 10 when my payment is due on the 16 of the month. Calling these idiots takes at least half an hour, they always tell me how they are not going to charge me the late fees I don't owe..I alway eft by the second of the month but now I will wait until the 15 to pay! They even contradict themselves when the payment was posted on their own system by days..I hate this company and  their " customer services" group. BOA had a lot of critics but I never had one issue with them nor any other bank but this was one is special!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Servicing-LLC-/Select-StateProvince/Green-Tree-Servicing-LLC-Incompetent-or-just-fraudulent-St-paul-Minnesota-1070113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Servicing LLC