Complaint Review: Green Tree Servicing LLC

• Updated: Mon, February 15, 2010

• Reported By: deeasiangyrl — Pooler Georgia United States of America
Green Tree Servicing LLC
P.O. Box 6172 Rapid City, South Dakota United States of America

Green Tree Servicing LLC Green Tree Servicing My mortgage co of 5 years sold mortgage to the most horendous mortgage company ever. I have received 15 calls/day from Rude, threatning, demanding employees whom use every word possible to belittle y Rapid City, South Dakota

My mortgage company of 5 years sold my mortgage to green tree services, LLC and I have only been with the company for 3 months and have received over 15 calls a day including hangups and when I did speak to an employee of the company they have done nothing but use scare tactics, harrasement, rude and demeaning insults towards me.  I have 15 day grace period to pay more mortgage by due date of the 1st.  However I am harrassed everyday 24 hours until the 15th.  In the last 6 year of owning my home I have never been 1 month past due or behind!  Imagine how pissed off I am at this company whom is getting all of the interest from my home payment and have the odestity to treat me like shit!!!  This has caused so much stress in my life for the past 3 months.  I am considering switching mortgage company and paying extra money and pay for closing fees just to get away from this monster company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2010 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Servicing-LLC/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-57709-6172/Green-Tree-Servicing-LLC-Green-Tree-Servicing-My-mortgage-co-of-5-years-sold-mortgage-to-t-569942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Servicing LLC