Complaint Review: Green Tree Servicing LLC

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Gayle — Hammond Indiana
Green Tree Servicing LLC
PO Box 6172, Rapid City, South Dakota United States of America

Green Tree Servicing LLC 3 payments made and one already lost! Rapid City, South Dakota

In February of 2013 we received a letter from our mortgage company (GMAC) that our mortgage was being given to Green Tree Servicing LLC. Our first payment due to Green Tree was due March 1, 2013. I made the payment in February and then made April's payment in March and then I get a letter stating that I am late. I call them up. The person I talked to said they mistakenly applied my payment to the principal. OK, fix it then. Another 10 days later, I get another letter stating I am late. I am done with these people!

I have filed a complaint with the Indiana attorney generals office. I am also sending them copies of the payments from my bank! I am also sending them copies of my statements from GMAC mortgage showing that I was not late at the time they took over my mortgage!

After reading numerous complaints online, it is time to stop these people form their deceptive practices! Thank GOd, I keep good records. And mind you, I've only been with them for 3 months!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Servicing-LLC/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-57709/Green-Tree-Servicing-LLC-3-payments-made-and-one-already-lost-Rapid-City-South-Dakota-1045336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Servicing LLC