Complaint Review: Green Tree Servicing LLC

• Submitted: Wed, September 22, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 22, 2004

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Green Tree Servicing LLC
7360 S Kyrene Blvd Rapid City, South Dakota U.S.A.

Green Tree Servicing LLC F/k/a Conseco F/k/a Green Tree Mortgage ripoff/liars/deceptive/fraud/harrass/broke all lending laws/called us names like trailer trash, they finance trailers (duh) their day is coming!!! Rapid City South Dakota

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY TESE PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO KEEP ON LIKE THIS,ITS NOT LIKE THEY HAVENT BEEN SUED BEFORE,THEY HAVE LOTS OF SUITS AGAINST THEM,SOME RIGHT AFTER THEY GOT OUT OF BANKRUPTSY THEY SAY ITS BECAUSE WE DONT PAY THEM BACK WHY THEY FILE BANKRUPTSY BUT ITS REALLY BECAUSE OF ALL THIER SUITS BROUGHT AGAINST THEM!

THEY KKEP CHANGING THIER NAME BACK AND FORTH,IF I WERE THEM RIPPING SO MANY CONSUMERS OFF I WOULD CHANGE MY NAME TO SOMETHING DIFFERENT COMPLETELY.

THEY HAVE HAVE SUITS FOR FRAUD AND EMBEZZELMENT AND ALL KINDS OF THINGS,AFTER THEY CAUSED ME TO LOOSE MY HOME OF 17 YEARS I WILL NEVER REST TIL I GET WHAT I DESERVE,IF THEY WERENT GOING TO HELP ME PAY MY BACK TAXES LIKE THEY PROMISED THEY SHOULD OF SAID SO SO I COULD OF MADE OTHER RECOURSE.

THEY LIED TO GET MORE MONEY OUT OF ME AND NEVER INTENDED ON HELPING ME AND WOULDNT SEND ME PROOF THAT THEY WERE HELPING .THIEY SAY THEY DONT ESCROW FUNDS FOR TAXES OR INSURANCE WELL THEN WHY DO I HAVE A LETTER SAYING THEY MAY ADVANCE FUNDS TO PAY TAXES FOR ME PLUS I HAVE LETTERS AND RECIEPTS FROM OTHERS THAT THEY DID PAY TAXES FOR !!!!!!

AFTER THEY SCREWED ME AND MY HOME WAS SOLD AT TAX SALE,THEY CONTINUED BILLING ME FOR 7 MONTHS FOR THINGS LIKE 3 APPRAISALS FOR WHAT OR WHY I DONT UNDERSTAND,PLUS AN ATTOUNEY FEE FOR WHAT OR WHY I DO NOT KNOW AND AND I NEVER EVEN KNEW THAT I WAS BILLED FOR THESE THINGS UNTIL I LEGALLY REQUESTED MY PAYMENT HISTORY AFTER IT WAS ALL OVER AND THESE DATES FOR THESE CHARGES WERE ALL DURING THE TIME THEY SAY THEY WERE HELPING ME BUY BACK MY PLACE.

AND THEY WERE IN BACKRUPTSY AT THE TIME.,YES I WOULD REQUEST PAYMENT HISTORY IF I WERE YOU.THEY HAVE ALSO ADDED THINGS UP WRONG ON MY MONTHLY BILL MISTAKES AS HIGH AS 437.00 DOLLARS !!!CHECK ALL YOUR THINGS THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED ,

NEVER GIVE BANK INFO ON PHONE BECAUSE THEY WILL TAKE UNAUTHORIZED MONEY AFTER YOU SAY NOT TOO I HAVE PROOF OF THAT ALSO.COME JOIN OUR GROUP AND LETS GET THESE PEOPLE CONSECOGTVICS ON YAHOO .GOOD LUCK

Nancy
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2004 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Servicing-LLC/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-57709/Green-Tree-Servicing-LLC-Fka-Conseco-Fka-Green-Tree-Mortgage-ripoffliarsdeceptivefr-109554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Servicing LLC