Complaint Review: Green Tree Servicing, Samantha, Justin

• Updated: Fri, August 28, 2009

• Reported By: Betrayed — Muncie Indiana USA
Green Tree Servicing, Samantha, Justin
7360 South Kyrene Rd Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Green Tree Servicing, Samantha, Justin One Rude, Threatning company...how are they in business?? Tempe, Arizona

I have lived in my home for 9 1/2 years and never thought it would come to this. I was off work for 10 weeks on maternity leave and got behind on my payment by one month. My husband and I have received many personal and financial threats from Green Tree Servicing, our mortgage company.

They have harrassed us several times while we were at work including calling our neighbors, some of who we don't even know, and giving out our personal information to both co-workers and neighbors.

My husband has been called an unfit father who can't provide for his family. Was told to write down a number and address and told to come up there so they could settle it in person, meaning Justin the suppossed superviser was threatning to fight my husband.

We told Samantha, one of their reps, that we were moving and gave them a date when we would be out, which was before the date on the certified letter they sent us stating we had 30 days from the postmark date to bring our account current before they started the process of default.

Samantha called us 5 times in 5 minutes and when realizing that we were definitly moving and not making arrangements with them she became eratic and started screaming at me.

She said, and I quote "Get out of my house, I will have someone there to change the locks tomorrow, GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT". Then she hung up on me after I requested to speak to her superviser.

My husband called back right after that and received the threats stated above. This is not the first time we have asked to speak to a superviser but the phone just passed around to whoever is sitting next to them. (we can hear them talking about our situation in the background)

I have also received multiple voice messages stating they have options for us and the next day, Samantha called, not to discuss our account or options, but to leave the name and number for multiple moving companies and once again told us to get out of her house. Then an hour later wanting to discuss options again.

HOW DO YOU WORK WITH A COMPANY LIKE THIS??

HELP!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2009 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Servicing-Samantha-Justin/Tempe-Arizona-85283-4583/Green-Tree-Servicing-Samantha-Justin-One-Rude-Threatning-companyhow-are-they-in-bus-486814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Servicing, Samantha, Justin