Complaint Review: Green Tree Servicing

Green Tree Servicing
, Colorado USA

Green Tree Servicing Harrassment Colorado

*Author of original report: Harassment

*Author of original report: in response to "admitting that I'm behind"

*Author of original report: Violations of FDCPA

*Consumer Comment: So, according to your own admission, you are late with your payments...

When Bank of America sold my mortgage to Green Tree 1-1/2 years ago, they foreclosed on me despite the fact that I had sent the payment in to Bank of America.

This ignorant agent, Jolanda, calls me if my payment is a day late, and is constantly calling afterwards, up to 2 times a day, even if it before the end of the grace period.  She has called my place of work, and constantly is calling someone who has no connection to me other than I had house sat for her and used her phone to call them.

Jolanda calls her house much more frequently than mine, and according to the woman that she is calling, Jolanda is extremely abusive on the phone.  I do believe that this is illegal activity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2014 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Servicing/Colorado/Green-Tree-Servicing-Harrassment-Colorado-1169173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Servicing

Harassment

AUTHOR: Dan - ()

Actually, I have been 1-2 mortgage payments ahead all of this time.  And even if I was behind, the fact is that Green Tree Jolanda (800-392-4276, extension 69927) has been harassing and being very rude to another individual who has no involvement over my account.

in response to "admitting that I'm behind"

AUTHOR: Dan - ()

Actually, I am 2 months ahead on my mortgage payments, plus I had submitted payment to put myself ahead on the escroll

Violations of FDCPA

AUTHOR: Dan - ()

Greentree, represented by Jolanda, has violated FDCPA provisions 804, 805, and 806.

So, according to your own admission, you are late with your payments...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

You don't like them calling and reminding you...right?  There's a really sure fire way to get them to stop calling you.

Pay your payment, in full, on time, every time.  It's like magic, the calls will stop.  Wasn't that easy?

BTW, a payment is LATE ANY time past the due date.  Paying during the "grace period" is STILL a LATE PAYMENT.

You really don't have a clue how credit works, do you?  They want YOU to live up to the terms of the agreement YOU signed and agreed to.   What part of this WRITTEN agreement are THEY violating?

Tell us all, what is the Ripoff by this company?

shipping