Complaint Review: Green Tree Servicing

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: chuck — plant city Florida
Green Tree Servicing
fort washington, Pennsylvania United States of America

Green Tree Servicing incompetent, argumentative, condescending fort washington, Pennsylvania

Green Tree assumed my mortgage from BoA in March of 2013. I never loved BoA, I didn't even like them, but they were princes compared to the morons and rude people at Green Tree.

I had a joker named Christian tell me that my March mortgage payment had not been received. My response that I have the cancelled check in hand was evidently spoken into a vacuum as he kept repeating that if the March payment were not received he'd assess a late fee on me. Fool.

Their scam, or at least the part of which I'm currently aware, is that with an "unpaid payment," I can't set up an automatic-withdrawal scheme (and, yes, I chose "scheme" purposefully).

Green Tree is horrible and I'm doing everything I can to get as far from them as possible. They are corrupt and in business for nothing other than stealing from their so called clientele, although "victims" is a better descriptor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Servicing/fort-washington-Pennsylvania-19034/Green-Tree-Servicing-incompetent-argumentative-condescending-fort-washington-Pennsylva-1044224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Servicing