Complaint Review: Green Tree Servicing

• Submitted: Thu, August 04, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 04, 2011

• Reported By: Specialk — Grand Rapids Michigan United States of America
Green Tree Servicing

Green Tree Servicing Green Tree are liers...harassers..will not work unless you set up check over the phone, Internet

I had financed my Single wide, manfurtured home in 1996, I have had no problem with them until now...I lost my job in 2008, I claimed my full 99 weeks of unemplyment (almost 2 yrs) and now I have no money!!  I also filed for disability in 2008, I have nerve damage in my right leg and cannot flex my right foot..I had to appeal my disability a year ago and I'm still waiting for a decision.  Green Tree has been calling me, my June 2011 payment, when I was 24 days delq, Natilie told me to move out & she needed a date I would be out of the home,

I did get the June payment made when the account was 34 days delq...the late fee was $5.00, well when I sent the June payment in I rounded it up and paid everything but $2.50 of the late fee and I received a letter from Green Tree That they are taking action to get the home for the past due amount!  What the heck!! I did get together $50.00 so I sent it to Green Tree!!  Now the July's payment is 24 days delq and talked to Tyler and since I would not post date a check from a checking account that had no money it, Tyler claimed I was not working with him and I was being rude!

Than Tyler transferred me to Natalie of Green Tree and stated that I was rude to all the CSR"s that I talked to! She asked me if I was going to remain in the house so WHATS UP AT 24 days delq..IS THIS LEGAL under 30 days? The whole time my telephone was on speaker & my daughter & husband were listening & my daughter was talking in the back ground, my husband also spoke up telling Green Tree to stop harassing a disabled person!! Tyler would not defer July or Aug pymt and add it to the end of the loan, would not reverse my June's late fee and would not work with me because I was not going to set up a post dated check!!  (which is illegal)Natalie hung up is!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2011 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Servicing/internet/Green-Tree-Servicing-Green-Tree-are-liersharasserswill-not-work-unless-you-set-up-ch-761121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Servicing