Complaint Review: Green Tree Servicing

• Submitted: Thu, March 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: BennieMae — Miami Florida
Green Tree Servicing

Green Tree Servicing I received a call on my cell today from a lady who identified the company as Green Tree. She stated that she is calling about $25,000 I owe for a mobile home. When I thought about it, I was purchasin , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Statute of Limitations

I received a call from a woman representing Green Tree Servicing demanding that I pay $25,000 for a mobile home I liced in and moved out of in 1996.  I tried explaining to this lady that when I decided to move out, I spoke with the bank about my hardship and longer being able to pay for the trailer.  I was instructed to motify them on my moveout date and the debt will be releived.  The lady told me that I will still have to pay them.  I asked her to send me the paperwork on this because I was unaware of this.  She said that she wouldn't and continued to out talk me about this so called balance.  I told her that I wasn't going to pay and I will talk to an attorney about it. I'll see where this is going.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Servicing/internet/Green-Tree-Servicing-I-received-a-call-on-my-cell-today-from-a-lady-who-identified-the-co-1038825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Servicing

Statute of Limitations

AUTHOR: Juli Throne - ()

Don't speak to this person ever.  May or may not be anyone from Green Tree. DO NOT give them any of your personal information.  That debt would be to old to be considered in a court of law under the Statute of Limitations guidelines.  BEWARE!