Complaint Review: Green Tree servicing LLC

• Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: Ms P — Bennettsville South Carolina United States of America
Green Tree servicing LLC
Post Office Box 94710 Palatine, IL 60094-4710 Internet United States of America

Green Tree servicing LLC Green Tree Mortgage Green Tree and they Reps are cheats and Liars Internet

Oh, yes Green Tree is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They will rob you blind and lie on top of it. I received my renewal for my home insurance which went from fourteen hundred to two thousand nine hundred and forty dollars.

I called Green tree a month before it was up for renewal and told them not to renew, because I would look for a cheaper insurance, but I will make sure I have the proper coverage they want me to have . They of course agreed.The lying no for good nothings paid the insurance company a week after I spoke to them.

I called Green Tree and asked them why did they pay that premium and lo and behold they told me that they understood that the premium was high and understood my concern, and that I could acquire my own insurance .

Get this!!! The insurance company will send me the two thousand nine hundred and forty dollars. I need to pay the new insurance company out of that money, and what is left I can put into my escrow account. Therefore, I will have to pay them the two thousand nine hundred and forty dollars back through the escrow account.

Is this a company that cares about their clients? H**l No!!!

My Payments started out at $610.33, now they're at $770.00 with insurance and other fees that EMC who had this loan before them said I incurred. Another company that was sorry, liars, cheats, con artists and the list could go on.

They were forced to shut their doors. So Green Tree was just like them decided what the heck. that's more money we can get from them.

Also, if you call the reps with a question or concern. None of the responses will be the same. Green tree train their reps to lie and steal. I am not talking about what someone else has said, This is what I have experienced for myself.

A prime example, I bought this home in 1997 at 69,722.00. It is now 2012 and they say I still owe them$ 64,000.00. If I make a payoff by March 12, 2012 I will owe them 56,000.00. How about that? My advice for any newcomers looking for financing. When you hear the name Green Tree.           Runlike h**l!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-servicing-LLC/internet/Green-Tree-servicing-LLC-Green-Tree-Mortgage-Green-Tree-and-they-Reps-are-cheats-and-Liars-847707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree servicing LLC