Complaint Review: Green Tree

• Submitted: Mon, September 20, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, September 20, 2004

• Reported By:Newcastle Oklahoma
Green Tree
Po Box 6172 Rapid City, South Dakota U.S.A.

Green Tree Conseco Greentree They lie steal cheat degrade people and accuse us of being what they are! Rapid City South Dakota

I have been dealing with Conseco --) Greentree for two years this month. I purchased a TOE (take over equity) and only AFTER signing the deal did they dis-include set up and delivery fees. Later when I tried to refinance I found out they refinanced it FOR me two weeks after I bought it, when I recieved my payment information and said the monthly payment was more than agreed to.

They do call everyone on your initial application and tell them your life story. I do call your work and embarrass you. They also break every rule in the 1977 Federal Fair Debt Collections Practices Act and should be held accountable. I told an employee that and he (Scott Dickson) laughed in my face.

What you can do is call them and say oh I have an update to my contact list and give them bogus numbers one person at a time. This will at least save you some embarrassment.

I am very interested in a National Class Action Lawsuit. I am making good faith efforts to make my payments and should not be ridiculed and harrassed by some kid wearing a headset, sitting in a cubicle in a low paid position.

These employees are obviously trained to evoke strong emotions like anger, fear, and hate. Green Tree should not continue to get away with such obviously illegal practices.

Stephanie
Newcastle, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2004 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-55709/Green-Tree-Conseco-Greentree-They-lie-steal-cheat-degrade-people-and-accuse-us-of-being-wh-109283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree