Complaint Review: Green Tree

• Submitted: Wed, February 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, February 28, 2007

• Reported By:Burtchville Michigan
Green Tree
800 Landmark Towers 345 St. Peter St. Saint Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.

Green Tree, Green Tree Financial Rude and harrassing phone calls ripoff Saint Paul Minnesota

My husband has been layed off since September. We have only been late on our house payment by a week since his lay off. I received a phone call at work from a Ms.Campbell of Green Tree telling me I was 25 days late on my payment. I tried to tell Ms.Campbell I understood and explain how we were going to make both February and March payments on March 3, but she was only interested in telling me how I signed a contract to pay so much money on such a day and if I did not pay it today I was going to be turned into collection.

I have been with this company for years and have always been on time.

Ms. Campbell proceeded to tell me how she pays her $1200.00 bill on time every month and just because I can't pay my bills is not her fault. This woman screamed at me the entire time I talked to her. She said to me "How embarrassed are you I called you at work" When I asked for Ms. Campbells name she told me " My name is $339.12 thats what my name is!" I then asked numerous times for a supervisor and she ignored my request repeatedly.

This woman is not qualified to speak with dogs let alone people. I told the supervisor I was embarrassed for Green Tree because they let Ms. Campbell work for them. She basically with out coming out to say it said I am a low life because my husband lost his job after 19 years.

After going through this I received a phone call the next day regarding when I was going to pay my house payment. Not only is Green Tree Rude they are harrassing.

Julie
Burtchville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2007 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree/Saint-Paul-Minnesota-55102/Green-Tree-Green-Tree-Financial-Rude-and-harrassing-phone-calls-ripoff-Saint-Paul-Minneso-237395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree