Complaint Review: Green Tree

• Submitted: Mon, August 16, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2004

• Reported By:Crewe Virginia
Green Tree
7360 Kyrene Road Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Green Tree "aka" Conseco UPDATE: Green Tree Servicing, LLC aKa Conseco is evicting me on August 17th. at 10:00 a.m. Tempe Arizona

To all of the Gree Tree Sevicing AkA Conseco Finance Company Victims: ATTENTION PLEASE!

I, LeWanda and my seven year old daugther is being evicted on August 17, 2004, at 10:00 a.m. I am sadden by this; however, I will fight them until the end. Green Tree Servicing has committed crimes to evicted me out of my home of 33 years, but do not worry, God has his hand on me. I may not be perfect, but I am strong. Green Tree Servicing, LLC attorney, Kirk D. McQuiddy, from Richmond, Virginia will be punished from the man upstairs because he has been a nightmare and the devil of the universe every since this problem begin. Nottoway County Clerk Office has help Kirk D. McQuiddy with personal information of mine and my sister, also, changing legal documents and a Deed of Trust putting Green Tree Servicing, LLC name on them. The Deed of Trust in Conseco Finance Corporation name on it is back-dated and forgered.

Nottoway County Clerk Office is too stupid to see it, yet it like I said, Nottoway County believes an out of attorney then they believe someone that lives here all of their life. "This is a mayberry town," small minded and I may add, a little ignorance. Sorry to call them that, but that is the truth. I will continue to fight because Green Tree Servicing, LLC AkA Conseco needs to bought to their knees. I do not know where me and my seven year old will go; however, I just begun to fight. To all of you out there, including "Deb" from Leesburg, Virginia, I love you and please do not give in to the Limited Liability Company, Green Tree Servicing, LLC that only has 12 branches across the U.S., stated by the state commision of Virginia and just been approved for an license to operate in Virginia in October, 2003. I promise you, they will fall and hopefully they need to feel our pain.

Lewanda
Blackstone, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2004 01:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree/Tempe-Arizona-85281/Green-Tree-aka-Conseco-UPDATE-Green-Tree-Servicing-LLC-aKa-Conseco-is-evicting-me-on-103813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree