Complaint Review: Green Valley Dental Group

• Submitted: Fri, September 18, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, September 18, 2009

• Reported By: NotFallingForIt — Folsom California USA
Green Valley Dental Group
2205 Francisco Dr., Suite 150 El Dorado Hills, California United States of America

Group Green Valley Dental - Green Valley Dental Group and Orthodontics Buehler and Andrade Dental Corporation Free Teeth Cleaning Scam Free Xray Scam Free Dental Exam Scam El Dorado Hills, California

Bait and Switch Dentist Scam..

I was contacted by Green Valley Dental by email about a free dental cleaning, free dental exam and a free xrays for approximately $40.00 I spoke with them over the phone previous to the appointment and let them know I did not have dental insurance when they had asked me about it and they said that was fine.

The day of the appointment came and I was led to the xray machine in which the dental assistant took a full set of dental xrays. I was then take to a room and sat in a dental chair and examined by a dentist about 10 minutes later. He said the thought i was grinding my teeth and that I may need to wear something at night.

In his exam he said things did not look to bad, and that was good news considering i had not been to the dentist in about 2 years, but I was anxious to get my teeth cleaned as promised by their Advertisement. The dentist then tells me that i have had my teeth deep cleaned before, and so i cannot have them cleaned by an dental assistant, something like "once you got to a deep cleaning, you cant ever have your teeth cleaned in a regular cleaning - they must be cleaned by a Hygienist.

So essentially I have a dentist who's job it is to take care of people's teeth telling me that NO cleaning of my Teeth is better than a regular cleaning of my teeth! That seems to defy all logic and reasoning and smells of a big scam to me.

So they bait me to get me in the office, then a sales lady comes in after the dentist and says the night fixture would cost $575 and that a Hygienist appointment would cost me approximately $500. Funny, but i was here for the $40 cleaning appointment I had made two weeks ago, and now Green Valley Dental is refusing to clean my teeth today and looking to charge me $1075 for work that I never requested.

Sounds Like a BIG SCAM to me ... I will never go back here, and anyone considering Green Valley Dental to find a friendly neighborhood dentist that does not have a sales team to con you into HUGE expenses after they offered you something for $40 and already have you in the chair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2009 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Valley-Dental-Group/El-Dorado-Hills-California-95762/Group-Green-Valley-Dental-Green-Valley-Dental-Group-and-Orthodontics-Buehler-and-Andrade-497006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Valley Dental Group