Complaint Review: Green Valley Pet Center

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:89012 Nevada
Green Valley Pet Center
2831 Green Valley Pkwy,Henderson, Nevada 89014 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Green Valley Pet Center ripoff sold me a very sick dog wont pay my vet bills and wont give me a refund screwed others too Henderson Nevada

I bought a puppy. that was very sick and dying vomiting all the time and had very bad kennel cough does parvo ring a bell? my other dog that I bought a year ago also had the caugh and was sick I should have learned the first time.

I also incured vet bills and x-rays on both dogs. All this and all she wants to give is a f***in credit for only the cost of the dog.

Aaron 89012, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2003 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Valley-Pet-Center/Henderson-Nevada-89014/Green-Valley-Pet-Center-ripoff-sold-me-a-very-sick-dog-wont-pay-my-vet-bills-and-wont-give-64510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Valley Pet Center