Complaint Review: Green Valley Pet Center

• Submitted: Sat, November 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 15, 2008

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Green Valley Pet Center
Green Valley Parkway & Sunset Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Green Valley Pet Center Dishonest seller deal with puppymills Henderson Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Missouri is the tip-off right there

In 6/03 I pirchased a Bichon Frise from the Green Valley Pet Center & was told she came from the Reedgate Kennels in Missouri & that this was a very reputable breeder. People tried to tell me not to buy from a puppy store because they only deal with puppymills but I had already fallen in love with my pup. She is an angel & the light of my life but I recently started researching Martha Reed & the Reedgate Kennels online because of some health issues my dog has & was sickened to read that Reedgate is /was [ I think it is closed now] a horrible place with dogs spending their lives in cages & recieving no medical care. I wish there was a way to press charges against both these women. I cannot not even think about the precious animals who lived lives if hell & misery for their profit. I paid $800.00 for my dog & was told she was AKC. I had to beg & fight to get those papers -it took weeks. I have never registered my dog- I just wanted the papers since I was charged so much $$. I would never buy from a pet store again but what about all the precious babys in those stores. It's not their fault . This business needs to be regulated & mill owners prosecuted.

Sophiesmom
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2008 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Valley-Pet-Center/Henderson-Nevada/Green-Valley-Pet-Center-Dishonest-seller-deal-with-puppymills-Henderson-Nevada-391668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Valley Pet Center

AUTHOR: Debbie - (U.S.A.)

Missouri is the puppy mill capital of the United States. People should never buy a puppy from a pet store EVER, but if you're suckered in, and you see the "breeder" is in Missouri....RUN!!!!