• Report: #1051937

• Reported By: D.N — New York New York
Green Web Inc
Internet USA

Green Web Inc SCAM BEWARE...!!!!! Internet

Purchased a deodorant stick through Amazon. Used my saved amazon address which I have used for three years. two weeks after ordering, they send me an email saying USPS couldnt deliver the item as the address was wrong. We recently had a baby and used Amazon for our baby registry, not one single parcel from nearly 30 packages were returned or lost by USPS. They then charged me a 15% restocking fee from the P&P. They clearly did not send the item and are using the 15% charge to rip off customers. This is the reason why they sell items for next to nothing, but whack on a ridiclously high P&P fee. I complained and they sent me a generic reply, not answering any of my questions. They clearly are making a good business from stealing from their customers. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE THIEVES....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Web-Inc/internet/Green-Web-Inc-SCAM-BEWARE-Internet-1051937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Web Inc