Complaint Review: Green Web Properties

• Updated: Thu, January 27, 2011

• Reported By: Andrew — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Green Web Properties
28526 Constellation Road Valencia, California United States of America

Green Web Properties Condom Man Credit Card Billed and Shipment Confirmation Received but still No Condoms Valencia, California

I ordered condoms from condomman before and received them as promised rather quickly. With this in mind, I placed a larger order on January 7 and my credit card was billed and a few days later I received shipping confirmation; however, it is now January 27 and I have not received anything in the mail. I have tried to call multiple times and only reached an answering machine, which was full so I couldn't leave a message. I also sent multiple emails but have yet to receive a response. I have resorted to this website because it seems like this is the only way to contact someone from Green Web Properties. Hopefully this resolves the issue because when they do everything right, they can be a good company that offers great prices. All in all, if they do not fix their customer service department and the way they do business soon, I believe that they will lose a lot of customers to more reliable means of obtaining condoms.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2011 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Web-Properties/Valencia-California-/Green-Web-Properties-Condom-Man-Credit-Card-Billed-and-Shipment-Confirmation-Received-but-687454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Web Properties