Complaint Review: Green Web Properties

• Updated: Tue, February 01, 2011

• Reported By: Anthony — Kingsville Texas United States of America
Green Web Properties
28526 Constellation Road Valencia, California United States of America

Green Web Properties Condomman Charged credit card but condoms were never shipped Valencia, California

I usually order my condoms through condomdepot.com but they did not have a specific brand in stock so I decided to try condomman.com. They had them in stock and they were actually a cheaper. I placed my order on 1/3/2011 and I quickly received an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation on 1/7/2011. I chose free shipping which takes 6-9 business days. After two weeks, I emailed the company through their website but no response was given. I emailed again through their website 3 days later and I sent an email to green web properties but still no response was given. At this point I am going to have to file a claim with my credit card company. Horrible company, do not order from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2011 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Web-Properties/Valencia-California-91355/Green-Web-Properties-Condomman-Charged-credit-card-but-condoms-were-never-shipped-Valencia-689294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Web Properties