Complaint Review: Green Web Properties

• Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: Matt — San Luis Obispo California United States of America
Green Web Properties
28526 Constellation Road Valencia, California United States of America

Green Web Properties Condomman.com Failed to ship my order. Won't reply to e-mail Valencia, California

I placed an order (81603) and it was "shipped" on November 28th.  I live in California and work at an online retailer so I know how long it takes to ship anything in the continental United States via any form of courier.  This company is a complete scam and has ripped me off.  I've sent e-mails on their contact us page on the website and have yet to receive a reply.  I hope whomever is running this company gets the punishment they deserve.  I'd love to see a rebuttal from an "employee" on this website, but alas, I'm sure I know the end result.  Money out of my pocket to fund their leisure.

-Disgusted and livid "customer"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2011 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Web-Properties/Valencia-California-91355/Green-Web-Properties-Condommancom-Failed-to-ship-my-order-Wont-reply-to-e-mail-Valenci-810119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Web Properties