Complaint Review: Green Web Properties

• Updated: Fri, April 01, 2011

• Reported By: ksenija — serbia Nationwide Serbia and Montenegro
Green Web Properties
28526 Constellation Road Valencia, California United States of America

Green Web Properties Stealing money from customers and ignoring emails Valencia, California

I placed an order with Green Web Properties through Amazon on December 10. I expected my item to be delivered by January 12. After not receiving my shipment I contacted Green Web Properties on January 18. I expected a simple response up to 48 hours later (2 business days) and sent another email. Then 2 days later I received a response and after a couple of days and many emails they reshipped my package. Of course this happened after I bugged them for 2 weeks and started being boring and rude. They told me I should wait 4-6 weeks for it to be received. More than 6 weeks later the package was not there yet. I wrote again, they told me they will check what happened and asked me to "cooperate with them  to solve this problem". I cooperated and sent 4 emails since, however, they ignored all of them.

Do not ever buy anything from these thieves! Their business strategy is "Take the money and run!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2011 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Web-Properties/Valencia-California-91355/Green-Web-Properties-Stealing-money-from-customers-and-ignoring-emails-Valencia-Californ-712614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Web Properties