Complaint Review: Green Web Properties

• Updated: Mon, January 17, 2011

• Reported By: rippedoff — Schertz Texas United States of America
Green Web Properties
28526 Constellation Road Valencia, California United States of America

Green Web Properties condomman.com I have been ripped off don't let it happen to you. Valencia, California

I ordered around 70$ worth of condoms on Dec 18, 2010 and never received them. I was sent an email stating the condoms were shipped on Dec. 23, 2010 but the email did not include any confirmation number or proof of mailing.

Green web properties web site is condomman.com.They havenot returned any of my phone calls or emails through their website. They don't provide an email address so you can have proof that you emailed them. Their website states :

"We are available to answer your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week," but don't hold your breathas although they may be available, they never answered any of my inquiries.

My wife and I often sell items on-line and know that confirmation numbers and receipts for mailing are part of the business and can easily prove that a company mailed an item. I don't like being ignored any more than I like being ripped off. Buyer beware!

I went through Drugstore.com finally and had no problem with their prices or service. I wish I had come to ripoffreport.com first but I had bought condoms from condomman.com in 2006 with no issue so I thought I was ok. I hope this helps someone out there make a better choice than I did in where to buy condoms.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2011 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Web-Properties/Valencia-California-91355/Green-Web-Properties-condommancom-I-have-been-ripped-off-dont-let-it-happen-to-you-Va-683619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Web Properties