Complaint Review: Green dot Moneypak card

• Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Cos Cob Connecticut United States of America
Green dot Moneypak card

Green dot Moneypak card is a major rip-off , Internet

After using Green Dot cards for about a year, I discovered I was being ripped off. Most recently, my balance said I had $150 on it, but it was declined. I called Green dot and they said the online balance is sometimes wrong!  They told me my balance is actually zero, and  to load more money on it which I did. But they had already turned off the card and made it useless to me AFTER I loaded another $300 onto it.

The agents on the phone give out misinformation. I could go on and on. Just suffice it to say it's a badly run company, and now that I read reviews online, I see I'm not alone with my negative experience with Green Dot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-dot-Moneypak-card/internet/Green-dot-Moneypak-card-is-a-major-rip-off-Internet-948467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green dot Moneypak card