Complaint Review: Green heat

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Don't liked being taken advantage of. — Sacramento California
Green heat
909 Marina Cillage Pkwy #296,Alameda, California USA

Green heat --- Jose A/C worked find before they did my groupon cleaning and $500 more #296, Alameda California

Got home from work. My wife said the air duct cleaning came by fulfilling groupon purchase. Then told me they charged a additional $500 too clean the fan blade and was not covered by groupon purchase. My wife at first said no then Jose told his crew to pack it up. My mom told them to go ahead and do the extra service and paid them $500. I notice the house really hot and heard the fans conning on but not the compressor outside. I'm a heavy equipment mechanic for 25 years so I know what's up. Climbed into the attic and took off the cover to the HVAC and guess what I found two wires removed from a wire strip holder removed. The screw was completely backed off and the Two wires were separated. I wanted to take off from work and call the guy back to give me a estimate for him to fix my A/C and then tell him I know the problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-heat/296Alameda-California-94501/Green-heat-Jose-AC-worked-find-before-they-did-my-groupon-cleaning-and-500-more-29-1069905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green heat