Complaint Review: Green mountain enterprise

• Submitted: Tue, May 04, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 04, 2010

• Reported By: khurram — jeddah Saudi Arabia
Green mountain enterprise

Green mountain enterprise greenmountainenterprise.com/coxinternationalexports.com michael lampros is a cheater and a fraud who got away with my money Internet

i saw the ad.of greenmoutain enterprise on the internet,after exchanging emails with michael lampros we agreed for a particular car i paid 30% deposit on 20th jan.2010 according to the agreement i was suppose to get the car within 45 days.after the due time i contacted the guy he told me that the ship was held due to repair after 2 weeks i was told that the car landed in jeddah and i was not responding when contacted which was a blatant lie ,i was told to pay another 2000$ approx. as port taxes and he told me my car will come from dammam with one mr.fahim pajawani ,he refused to give me the contact no. of fahim now i realise that there is no one by such a name in dammam working for him,michael kept on giving excuses and one day i got an email from a guy called A.A.COX claming to be his nephew he informed me that michael had died in a fire and he will repay my dues .
I have been mailing this person now he has stopped replying to my mails now i realise that this was a well calculated fraud done by michael and there are other people who have been cheated in a similar manner in the kingdom.In total i paid 6318$
i want my money back from this thief and would like him to be punished i urge all other people to come togther and get our money back who have been cheated like me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2010 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-mountain-enterprise/internet/Green-mountain-enterprise-greenmountainenterprisecomcoxinternationalexportscom-michael-599933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green mountain enterprise