Complaint Review: Green nicotine kiosk at Park Mall, Tucson, Az

• Updated: Wed, July 04, 2012

• Reported By: Spiderlegs — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Green nicotine kiosk at Park Mall, Tucson, Az
Park Mall Tucson, Arizona United States of America

Green nicotine kiosk at Park Mall, Tucson, Az Sean-owner Sold outdated atomizers and owner wouldn't refund money Tucson, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Me So That We Can Address This Issue

On July 2nd, I purchased green nicotine atomizers at the kiosk at Park Mall in Tucson, Az.  According to green nicotine's own directions included in the packet; "when stored at room temperature, the original pack atomizer is good for use within 6 months".
The package they sold me July 2nd, 2012, was packaged march 30th, 2011.  I drew on the atomizer the same day as purchased and experienced a foul taste.  I then looked at he date stamp on the packet and found it was 15 months old.

I returned to the Green Nicotine kiosk the next day with my receipt and the product.  I asked the salesperson, Elias, to exchange the product for something with a current date as per their instructions.  When he looked through the drawer, he oldn't find a single product dated newer than March 2011 and called his boss, Sean, to see if I could get a refund or exchange at some future date.  Sean said, "no refund or exchange, but they would sell me a new one for 1/2 off.

This was unacceptable, so I told the salesman I would blog the incident and was sorry he had to work for a company that was so unethical.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2012 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-nicotine-kiosk-at-Park-Mall-Tucson-Az/Tucson-Arizona-85710/Green-nicotine-kiosk-at-Park-Mall-Tucson-Az-Sean-owner-Sold-outdated-atomizers-and-owner-906665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green nicotine kiosk at Park Mall, Tucson, Az

Please Contact Me So That We Can Address This Issue

AUTHOR: GN-Tom - (United States of America)

Rebuttal

Green Nicotine customer,

First, let me thank you for choosing to live a smoke free life.  I know that it is not easy and I commend your courage for giving it a shot.

Second, I want to apologize for your experience at the kiosk.  I do not know the exact circumstances of what transpired at the kiosk, but I can assure you that GreenNicotine wants nothing more than to get working cartridges in your hands so that you can continue to find an alternative to traditional tobacco.

Ripoff Report has asked that an email address not be included in this response, so I am unable to provide you with my direct email address.  However, I am sure that they will provide a way for you to contact me directly.  I want to make sure that this issue is taken care of for you so please, contact me (the poster of this Rebuttal) so that I can do so.

hide